Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 42 of 42

Thread: Dara Thai

  1. #41
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dara Thai

    Someone brought a bunch of their menus down here to work. Looks like I will be trying them one San. between 12 AM- 10PM as it states on the menu!
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  2. #42
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dara Thai

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: the_alienist</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It amazes me how many people whine and moan about someone not speaking english, when most people butcher it far worse in their everyday speech than people who are learning it for the first time.
    Why not appreciate the fact that they are making an effort to learn a language that is VERY difficult to learn, that we take for granted on a daily basis. People who leave their home countries to come here and make a living doing jobs that most Americans would not deem themselves to work is very admirable. Seems to me, that most of our ancestors were this way when they stepped off the boat.
    Give them a chance, be patient with them. Getting angry is nothing but wasted energy, and can make your own life miserable. </div></div>

    I butcher English daily. Sometimes on the weekend I find myself speaking Engrish. I bet I can get your order right and carry on a conversation without needing a interpreter.

    So
    GO VOLS

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •